“Can you believe that shit. I was crying my eyes out. But I don’t know why. I think I was just so freakin mad. The guy just jumped the curb and almost killed me. It would have been the last time you saw me.”

“Ma’am please calm down and help me fill out this police report. You have to tell me exactly what happened. What intersection was this at again?

The police officer ran out of the corner store to see what the commotion was about. A crows had gathered and I think someone ran inside to get him.

“What’s going on? Hey are you OK?”

“What the f*ck is your problem. You are such an idiot. Did you not see me walking across teh street. I have a walk sign you idiot. And your on the phone. You could have ran me over asshole!!

The car jumped the curb and I didnt see it coming. The next thing I knew was a car slamming on its break and my hands on the hood of it. My feet was in the air because I tried my best not to hit. My IPOD flew out of my ears and my bag was no longer on my shoulder. My eyes locked eyes on him and all I saw was red.

I got off my first bus and waited at the intersection of Sutphin Blvd and Jamaica. I looked up the block to see if my next bus Q44 was coming. I waited at the intersection for the signal to change. It was taking an unusual long time but I continued to wait. The walk signal finally changed and I began to walk across the street.

The day started off like any other. I got myself ready to go to school for anotherlong day. I plugged my IPOD in my ears and started to walk up the block to the bus stop. I was not able to get a seat on the bus but I am used to it. That bus is so crowded in the morning with all the teenagers trying to get to school. Thank God I had my IPOD because it is way too early in thew morning for all the yelling and screaming.